Top Questions About Our Minneapolis Apartments
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. This property accepts many forms of income to qualify for a rental. This includes the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Please check with the agency who issued your voucher for more details and to determine if it will cover the rent on the apartment you are interested in.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Axon Green is a pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity. City
of Minneapolis Property Information -- General Information
- We offer parking spaces in our heated underground garage, or reserved surface spots, ranging from $50-$125/month. On-street parking is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24-hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management, and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
What happens if a resident is locked out of their apartment?
- During office hours we can assist or if it happens after hours the on call maintenance team can assist. The resident must be on the lease and have proper ID.
- No, renter's insurance is not required.
- Generally, it takes 3 business days.
If you have questions that we haven't answered here, please reach out to one of our Axon Green team members. We're happy to help!
Great location next to the lake, trail and shops! Good amenities and quiet area.- Danielle H.